Drink to the trees
The Wassail will be held again for the third year running on Sunday 10th January just in front of the cafe. From 12 noon to 3pm there will be Music, Songs, Story-telling, Morris Dancing and a craft making tent.
There will be cider available to toast the Apple trees in our two orchards or just have a coffee in the cafe and watch the fun.
Pip! stands for Planting in the Pleasaunce
- Celebrate and promote local and seasonal food, food-growing and nature in and around our local park
- Love that food and growing are such powerful ways to build community, friendships and a sense of place
- Run volunteer days and share skills and knowledge, learning from each other
- Welcome new volunteers, whether they can simply help out occasionally or get involved regularly
- Welcome children and young people who want to join in